中国配件网 - 配件网上采购平台 !

商业资讯: 国内新闻 | 国际新闻 | 外贸知识 | 企业新闻 | 汽配名人 | 展会新闻 | 政策法规 | 配件知识 | 产业园地 | 车事趣闻

你现在的位置: 首页 > 商业资讯 > 外贸知识 > 经典:英语8000句

经典:英语8000句

信息来源:foioo.com  时间:2007-09-15  浏览次数:291

  从起床到出门
  早晨好!
  Good morning.
  Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
  Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
  闹钟响了吗?
  id the alarm clock go off? go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
  id the alarm clock buzz?
  id the alarm clock ring?
  该起床了!
  It"s time to get up!
  It"s time to get up! (该起床了!)
  don"t wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
  It"s time to wake up!
  It"s time to get out of bed.
  It"s time to get ready.
  快点儿起床!
  et up soon.
  et up soon. (快点儿起床!)
  don"t want to. (我真不想起。)
  你醒了吗?
  re you awake? get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
  re you awake? (你醒了吗?)
  am now. (我刚醒。)
  你不舒服吗?
  re you feeling sick?
  re you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
  o, I"m just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
  睡得好吗?
  id you sleep well?
  id you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
  Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
  id you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
  o, I couldn"t fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
  能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
  Would you turn off the alarm clock?
  Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
  你终于起来了。
  ou finally got up.
  ou finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
  "m still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
  今天是个好天!
  It"s a nice day!
  It"s a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
  t sure is. (是不错啊。)
  It"s a beautiful day!
  It"s a wonderful day!
  It"s a great day!
  昨晚你熬夜了?
  id you stay up late last night? stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
  id you go to bed late last night?
  把被子叠好。
  Let"s fold up the futon. fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
  Let"s put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
  昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
  ou were snoring last night. snore“打呼噜”。
  ou were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
  id I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
  ou were sawing logs last night. saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
  我做了个可怕的梦。
  had a nightmare.
  had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
  It"s all right now. (现在没事了。)
  你一直没关灯啊。
  ou left the light on. left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
  ou forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
  我得洗脸了。
  have to go wash my face. go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
  该吃早饭了。
  It"s time to eat breakfast.
  It"s time to have breakfast.
  我还困着呢。
  "m still sleepy.
  "m still drowsy.
  我还打哈欠呢。
  "m still yawning.
  昨天的酒还没醒呢。
  have a hangover.
  我是个夜猫子。
  "m a night person. “早上起不来”的意思。
  "m a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
  "m not. (我可不是。)
  "m a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
  我是用咖啡来提神的。
  Coffee wakes me up.
  Coffee gets me going.
  刷牙了吗?
  id you brush your teeth?
  Have you brushed your teeth?
  我得梳梳头了。
  have to comb my hair.
  穿什么好呢?
  What should I wear?
  What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
  he red one. (穿红的吧!)
  Which dress should I wear?
  Which one should I wear?
  What should I put on?
  快换衣服。
  Hurry up and get dressed.
  Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
  Why? (干嘛?)
  把睡衣收好。
  ut those pajamas away!
  ut those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
  h, I"m washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
  我走了,妈妈。
  "m leaving. Bye mom!
  "m leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
  Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
  I"ll see you when I get back.
  "m taking off now.
  ee you.
  ee you later.
  今天我们逃学吧。
  Let"s play hooky today! play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
  Let"s play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)
  Yeah, let"s. (好哇,走吧!)
  你毛衣穿反了。
  You"re wearing your sweater inside out.
  ou have your sweater on inside out.
  上下颠倒了。
  It"s upside down.
  别忘了扔垃圾呀。
  Don"t forget to take out the garbage.
  Don"t forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
  won"t. (忘不了!)
  今天该你扔垃圾了。
  It"s your turn to take out the garbage. garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
  今天你干什么?
  What are you doing today?
  What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)
  We"re having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)
  你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
  f you don"t hurry, we"ll be late.
  f you don"t hurry, we"ll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
  Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
  Hurry up or we"ll be late.
  快点儿,上学该迟到了。
  Hurry or you"ll be late for school.
  Hurry or you"ll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
  What time is it? (现在几点?)
  你锁门了吗?
  id you lock the door?
  Have you locked the door?
  没忘了什么东西吧?
  Aren"t you forgetting something?
  Aren"t you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
  don"t think so. (我想没有。)
  都已经8点了!
  It"s already 8:00.
  It"s 8:00 already.
  我晚了!
  "m late!
  "m late! (我晚了!)
  Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
  我得赶紧走!
  have to rush!
  have to hurry (up)!
  have to get going!
  have to get moving.
  你今天会回来得晚吗?
  re you gonna be late today?
  re you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)
  o, I"ll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)
  几点回来?
  What time are you coming home?
  What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)
  Around seven o"clock. (大概7点左右吧。)
  饭盒带了吗?
  Have you got your lunch box?
  Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
  Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
  今天好像要下雨。
  t might rain today.
  t might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
  Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
  出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
  Don"t forget to lock the door when you leave.
  ●从回家到就寝
  我回来了。
  "m home.
  "m home. (我回来了。)
  Welcome back. (你回来了。)
  "m back!
  你回来了。
  Welcome home!
  Welcome back!
  今天过得愉快吗?
  id you have a good time?
  今天怎么样?
  ow did it go today?
  ow was your day?
  我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
  an I go out to play?
  an I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)
  After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)
  我饿了。
  "m hungry.
  "m hungry. (我饿了。)
  e have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
  点心在哪儿?
  Where are the snacks?
  Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)
  They"re in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
  我去补习学校了啊。
  "m going to cram school now. cram意为“填鸭式补习”。
  "m going to cram school now. (我去补习学校了啊。)
  Call when you finish. (下课后来个电话。)
  能给我点儿零花钱吗?
  ay I have my allowance?
  ay I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零花钱吗?)
  What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
  真累啊!
  "m tired.
  "m exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)
  "m pooped. 俚语
  晚饭你想吃什么?
  What would you like for dinner?
  What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
  ow about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)
  What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
  What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
  你能帮我准备餐具吗?
  Would you help me set the table? set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。
  Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我准备餐具吗?)
  "d be happy to. (乐意之至。)
  Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)
  晚饭做什么好呢?
  What should I make for dinner?
  What should I whip up for dinner?
  What should I cook for dinner?
  What should I fix for dinner?
  还是家好哇。
  It"s good to be home.
  There"s no place like home. 意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。
  t feels so good to be home.
  你能不能赶紧去趟商店?
  Would you run to the store? 不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。
  Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)
  n just a minute. (稍等一下。)
  洗澡水烧好了。
  he bath is ready.
  It"s been a long day. (今天真累呀!)
  he bath is ready. (洗澡水烧好了。)
  我要冲个澡。
  "m taking a shower.
  "m going to take a shower.
  晚饭做好了吗?
  s dinner ready?
  s dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)
  ot yet. (还没呢。)
  s it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
  Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
  妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?
  Mom, what"s for dinner tonight?
  Mom, what did you make for dinner?
  Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
  晚饭吃什么?
  What"s for dinner?
  What"s for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
  Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
  Great! (太棒了。)
  今天吃咖哩饭。
  Today, we"re having curry.
  We"re having curry today.
  还要多久才能做好呀?
  ow soon can you get it ready?
  ow soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才能做好呀?)
  n about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
  When will it be ready?
  ow soon will it be done?
  我吃了啊。
  Let"s eat.
  Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)
  请先吃吧。
  Please go ahead.
  Please help yourself.
  这把刀真快呀!
  This knife cuts well, doesn"t it?
  This knife cuts well, doesn"t it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
  t sure does. (真挺快的。)
  水开啦!
  he water is boiling!
  he water is boiling! (水开啦!)
  O.K. (知道啦!)
  开饭啦!
  Come and get it! 这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
  It"s time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
  Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
  该吃饭啦!
  It"s time to eat.
  It"s time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)
  Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
  这就来啦!
  "m coming.
  I"ll be right there. (我马上就去。)
  "m on my way.
  手洗干净了吗?
  id you wash your hands well?
  id you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)
  Yes. (洗干净了。)
  别弄洒了。
  Don"t spill it!
  Don"t tip it over.
  把碗里的菜吃光。
  at all of your vegetables.
  Finish your vegetables.
  Finish up your vegetables.
  把饭吃光。
  Finish up your plate.
  Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)
  "m trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
  我不喜欢吃芦笋。
  don"t like asparagus.
  don"t like asparagus. (我不喜欢吃芦笋。)
  Don"t be picky. (不许挑食。)
  谢谢您的款待。
  t was very delicious. Thank you.
  t was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
  能帮我收拾盘子吗?
  Would you clear the table?
  Would you put the dishes away?

    ——本信息真实性未经中国配件网证实,仅供您参考